Login Register






GIMP 2.0 filter_list
Author
Message
GIMP 2.0 #1
[Image: 200px-The_GIMP_icon_-_gnome.svg.png]

GIMP 2.0 is a professional designing software. This software is inspired by by designing beginners rather than designing experts. I myself used GIMP 2.0 when i first began designing. It was easy to use and it takes time to perfect your work. People say Photoshop is better than GIMP which i totally agree with as PS has more features/better. What are your feelings about GIMP, tell us it all in this thread.

GIMP 2.3 is the latest release which i would believe is premium at the moment.

Reply

RE: GIMP 2.0 #2
never used Gimp. I will give it a go though.

Reply

RE: GIMP 2.0 #3
I like GIMP. I wish they would make a way to open .psd files but you can't get everything.
Get creative: Makestation
Make some money: RevenueHerald.com

Reply

RE: GIMP 2.0 #4
(07-04-2013, 08:49 PM)Guardian Wrote: I like GIMP. I wish they would make a way to open .psd files but you can't get everything.

The reason Photoshop is better.

Reply

RE: GIMP 2.0 #5
(07-04-2013, 09:35 PM)Abdul Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 08:49 PM)Guardian Wrote: I like GIMP. I wish they would make a way to open .psd files but you can't get everything.

The reason Photoshop is better.

GIMPs price is better. :thumb-up:
Get creative: Makestation
Make some money: RevenueHerald.com

Reply

RE: GIMP 2.0 #6
(07-05-2013, 02:00 AM)Guardian Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 09:35 PM)Abdul Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 08:49 PM)Guardian Wrote: I like GIMP. I wish they would make a way to open .psd files but you can't get everything.

The reason Photoshop is better.

GIMPs price is better. :thumb-up:

Maybe i would agree with that part. Everything software has it's up quality and his down quality.

Reply

RE: GIMP 2.0 #7
I have tried GIMP like twice.. I actually loved it Tongue
[Image: pQKMgUT.png]

Reply

RE: GIMP 2.0 #8
I used to use GIMP when I first started taking an interest in graphic design. That was around three-four years ago.

Reply

RE: GIMP 2.0 #9
^ Same with me but about 2 years ago.

Reply

RE: GIMP 2.0 #10
(07-05-2013, 05:47 PM)Crown Wrote: ^ Same with me but about 2 years ago.

What do you use now? I use Adobe Photoshop CS6.

Reply