Login Register






Which fragrance do you wear ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? #41
(04-10-2023, 12:08 PM)mothered Wrote:
(04-10-2023, 10:32 AM)Sinaaaay Wrote: I would love SE sephora but I cant order from them (never ordered before).
So why can't you create an account and SE them?
will sephora work in india ??

https://sephora.nnnow.com

Reply

RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? #42
YSL Y. Gotta love it, its not too expensive and the ladies love it.

Reply

RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? #43
gotta love fragrances that smell natural. english leather is good

Reply

RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? #44
How come? Is that for sure?

Reply

RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? #45
My signature is blue de chanel

Reply

RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? #46
dont really have one , whenever I try samples they all smell so strongly

Reply

RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? #47
hermes is pretty good but on the pricey side of things
Expect The Unexpected, When You Are Not Getting Respected..

Reply

RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? #48
YSL Y, decent price and smells good for all occasions

Reply

RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? #49
I just go to a parfume store and try to get anything that smells fruity and sweet

Reply

RE: Which fragrance do you wear ? #50
Huge fan of Tom ford oud wood.

Reply