Login Register






Do You Judge People by Looks? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? #51
You're always taught not to...but can't help myself sometimes.

Need to grow up sometimes.

Reply

RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? #52
i think most people do make an assessment based on appearance.

Reply

RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? #53
similar to what u said, dating standards but not judgement, even at dating standards i might forego to some extent if the person is kind and likable

Reply

RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? #54
Man everyone judges each other by looks - if you are hot or not, tall or not, fat or not - it's the way of the world

Reply

RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? #55
Yes, that’s just the way of the world. Superficial but just how it is

Reply

RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? #56
I don't do that, I just pay attention to the attitude and what he says. Clothing has never been a factor for me.

Reply

RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? #57
Yeah I do and almost everyone does even when they don't realize it.

Reply

RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? #58
I would if I could see them 😔

Reply

RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? #59
I believe that true beauty comes from within and is reflected in our actions, kindness, and character.

Reply

RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? #60
Everybody is judged by their looks, whether you do it subconsciously or not.

Reply