Login Register






Is Batman cool? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Is Batman cool? #11
Just because of how much comic manpower is devoted to him, he has no choice but to be cool

Reply

RE: Is Batman cool? #12
Batman is cool but not that cool, he's just okay, kinda a boring superhero.

Reply

RE: Is Batman cool? #13
no he is actually very homosexual

Reply

RE: Is Batman cool? #14
Batman is one of the best superheroes ngl
"You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill... you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

Reply

RE: Is Batman cool? #15
(10-28-2023, 04:22 PM)elyanah.caselynn@my2ducks.com Wrote: Idk you tell me, I really need to know
Yes batman is very cool imo

Reply

RE: Is Batman cool? #16
Definitely, although I can't make my mind up between him and Spider-man

Reply

RE: Is Batman cool? #17
Yes I love my mewing edgelord sigma batman.

Reply

RE: Is Batman cool? #18
I've been told I look like batman but I'm pretty sure it's just he looks like me 🤷‍♂️

Reply

RE: Is Batman cool? #19
Cool for twelve year old kids😁

Reply

RE: Is Batman cool? #20
As far as billionaire superheroes go, I'd pick Iron Man.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply