Two Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 3
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 11-27-2023, 04:15 PM
#41
Everyone does in some capacity but they just don't know it
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 0
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 12-05-2023, 11:19 AM
#43
Everyone does imo but we don’t realise it, just like judges give better sentences to better looking people
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 45
Threads: 4
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 12-05-2023, 10:54 PM
#44
I do for certain things but I will always treat people with respect, unless they piss me off then its fair game
Everything I say is just a hypothetical.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 0
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 12-05-2023, 11:15 PM
#45
generally no, but if someone looks way out of my ordinary scale i tend to avoid them
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 32
Threads: 4
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 12-05-2023, 11:36 PM
#46
I personally don't. You really do not know what someone is going through based on looks. I personally wear ripped clothing on a daily bases, and I have a good amount of savings.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 28
Threads: 1
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 12-05-2023, 11:48 PM
#47
Absolutely, doesn't everybody else? Subconsciously?
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 28
Threads: 0
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 12-06-2023, 12:05 AM
#48
It's only natural to some degree. Anyone saying otherwise is lying.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 32
Threads: 0
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 12-06-2023, 12:16 AM
#49
i like to think ion do it, but i know deep down that i still do. any nigga who finna say they dont is lying 2 themselves. its human nature gang.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 29
Threads: 0
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 12-06-2023, 12:18 AM
#50
Everyone judges regardless if they say it or not
•