Three Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 0
RE: What is your dream job? 12-05-2023, 11:18 PM
#31
own business. 0 to hero business
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 32
Threads: 4
RE: What is your dream job? 12-05-2023, 11:37 PM
#32
dream job is to never work for corporate america!
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 4
RE: What is your dream job? 12-06-2023, 03:40 AM
#33
studying animal behavior and killing poachers.
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: What is your dream job? 12-06-2023, 06:14 AM
#34
Footballer but it's too late and i don't have the foorball level lmao
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 1
RE: What is your dream job? 12-06-2023, 12:30 PM
#35
Do nothing and make a lot of money.
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: What is your dream job? 12-06-2023, 06:00 PM
#36
I would really like to start my own tech company in the future.
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 0
RE: What is your dream job? 12-08-2023, 06:16 AM
#38
When I retire I want to run a little hobby store
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 40
Threads: 2
RE: What is your dream job? 12-09-2023, 06:40 PM
#39
I’m actually a hgv mechanic but my dream job would be cyber security
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
RE: What is your dream job? 12-09-2023, 09:07 PM
#40
not many women at all close to 0 it is 0
•