Login Register






What is your Favorite Food and Why? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #51
Gotta go with the pizza chain here, if im done with one sort, a new one will always do. Never been getting tired of pizza's themselves.

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #52
My grandmas food. Why? My grandmas food.

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #53
have to to go with the worlds greatest and undisputed jollof rice!!

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #54
fried rice with general tso chicken

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #55
Anything USA, who can beat the mix of different cultures into one melting pot?

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #56
Sushi. There's nothing quite like it. Mainly sashimi or nigiri.

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #57
(07-27-2023, 03:43 PM)explomr Wrote: Sushi. There's nothing quite like it. Mainly sashimi or nigiri.
I really like them, too. But I'm not ready to eat every day.

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #58
Continental,
I guess all india love their food

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #59
My favorite food is Spanish.
Paella, ham and potato omelette.
Olive oil with tomato is the best.

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #60
I really like Italian food. I especially like pasta carbonara.

Reply