Three Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do when you are sad? 06-30-2023, 04:06 PM
#21
Sleeping, being less awake as possible
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do when you are sad? 08-03-2023, 01:55 AM
#22
Stop thinking about what's making me sad.
Normally I go outside for a walk in nature and admire all of the simple things.
Especially think about how animals I see have no concept of anything that I'm concerned or sad about.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do when you are sad? 08-10-2023, 03:08 PM
#23
Masturbate a lot, it helps.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 2
Threads: 1
RE: What do you do when you are sad? 08-20-2023, 08:36 PM
#24
i play a fun little game where i see how close i can get to an overdose without overdosing
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
RE: What do you do when you are sad? 09-01-2023, 11:04 PM
#26
Listening sad songs so i can be more sad
•