Login Register






What is your dream job? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your dream job? #11
What an interesting topic. Many people are now eager to enter the IT field, and I would like to as well. It can be done, but you must be prepared for hard work and find suitable courses. So it's better to do this while obtaining a university education rather than switching professions. But I didn't think about that when I was studying. I've heard that colleges often organize various cultural events, exhibitions, and concerts nowadays. In this article https://urbanmatter.com/the-rise-of-wine...rtunities/I read  about the wine culture on college campuses. It's very interesting; however, during the years when I was getting my education, there was no talk of wine culture.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2023, 11:57 AM by MichaelSalazar.)

Reply

RE: What is your dream job? #12
Travel Tester - I get to sample flights, hotels and trips.

Reply

RE: What is your dream job? #13
I came on a forum like this, found a life hack, and made millions. The hack was, work my butt off, stop wasting time on forums like this, and never never come back.... pretty good hack.

Reply

RE: What is your dream job? #14
I work in cyber security, and it actually was and is my dream job. The amount of paths to choose from is endless, which means I never have to settle for 1 thing for the rest of my life.

Reply

RE: What is your dream job? #15
Owning my own business is my prefer thing as like being my own boss

Reply

RE: What is your dream job? #16
(06-18-2023, 10:13 PM)seomarket Wrote: just want to know everyone story to motivate me more
do nothing

(09-13-2023, 06:59 PM)xgamechief Wrote:
(06-18-2023, 10:13 PM)seomarket Wrote: just want to know everyone story to motivate me more
do nothing
do all
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2023, 07:00 PM by xgamechief.)

Reply

RE: What is your dream job? #17
Job is a trap not a dream better a business to look farward

Reply

RE: What is your dream job? #18
Collecting a lottery check for the rest of my life.

Reply

RE: What is your dream job? #19
It used to be mine. I was a PE teacher. Not anymore, because of my knees. What would be as fun as this for a now? Still searching.

Reply

RE: What is your dream job? #20
I really want to go into game development when im older, making games has always been in my mind.

Reply