Login Register






Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? #11
No, men are not ATM's.
That being said if a guy does pay for everything the woman can stay in the kitchen. haha

Reply

RE: Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? #12
(06-30-2019, 09:58 AM)Iluminatis Wrote:
(09-18-2012, 03:40 AM)Andrew Wrote: Just wanting your thoughts on this. When I was in a relationship I paid for everything, even if she wanted to pay. What do you guys think?
that's the right question, really

(06-30-2019, 10:01 AM)TommyLee Wrote: both of participants of the date have to pay for himself - that's will be correct from all points of view

(06-30-2019, 10:04 AM)brainstorm Wrote: yeah, really, boys have to pay for themselves and girls have to pay for thamselves tooo, because nobody is obliged to anyone to pay for him when people are dating

You do realize that this thread is 7 years old and you're grave digging?

@mothered I'd suggest that you close this thread so no further grave digging occurs.


Ransomware is more about manipulating vulnerabilities in human psychology than the adversary’s technological sophistication.

Reply

RE: Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? #13
No, I think as we men treat our wives as queens we deserve a little appreciation and get treated as kings.

Reply

RE: Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? #14
Depends on how long you’re in a relationship. If it’s a long term relationship both should pay sometimes or split it.
As long as you are living, you will face problems. But you serve a God who solves problems.

Reply

RE: Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? #15
Only pay for things if you know you are gonna get laid.

Reply

RE: Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? #16
Old thread, but still active.

In my view, love Is unconditional, so the question of "who pays for lunch/dinner" Is Immaterial.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? #17
in my opinion, i think not all the time

Reply

RE: Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? #18
I think in an age where we are striving for equality then people should pay equally or their share based on what they can afford.

Reply

RE: Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? #19
(08-16-2023, 07:57 PM)7om 8rady Wrote: I think in an age where we are striving for equality then people should pay equally or their share based on what they can afford.
Agree with you. If they both work they share the expenses.

Reply

RE: Should guys pay for everything in a relationship? #20
(09-18-2012, 03:40 AM)Andrew Wrote: Just wanting your thoughts on this. When I was in a relationship I paid for everything, even if she wanted to pay. What do you guys think?

Honestly I would not commit to searching for relationships until I am wealthy enough so that this should be a problem.
But to answer your question, I think they can pay too

Reply