100 Posts & Goals 06-13-2013, 07:34 PM
#1
![[Image: jbgiNBv7aYG5pO.png]](http://i.minus.com/jbgiNBv7aYG5pO.png)
![[Image: Emerald.png]](http://www.discussionzone.net/images/ranks/Emerald.png)
![[Image: Sapphire.png]](http://www.discussionzone.net/images/ranks/Sapphire.png)
![[Image: Diamond.png]](http://www.discussionzone.net/images/ranks/Diamond.png)
This will be my 100th posts on DIsucssionZone and I would like
to make it somewhat special as its my first brag right that has something
to do with the site. So I would like to take some of your time to go through
the things I have achieved the few last days and I would like to tell you
a little what my future plans are. I have already listed them, but I could
say it as well. I have bought full premium all the way to Diamond
and I don't regret it one bit. I have also gifted 1 member so far and I hope
do gift more in the future, the member I gifted was Brandon so be
sure to get him active by being an active community yourself!
I have enjoyed my stay in this community and I hope to continue doing
that for years to come! I have nothing bad to say about the community
and I hope that I will never have that. Now over to the goals I have for
the future as a member of this community. I aim to increase my post
count dramatically through HQ posts and I will try to get a few useful
posts up too! I also aim to become a member of any group I can,
as I don't really have a special group I want to become a member
off, just want to be member of one or more groups.. :3
So that is more or less what I will be aiming for!






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)



mile:



I'm nearly at 600