Login Register






What is your Favorite Food and Why? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #41
honestlyy anything with protein . i lobveee steak

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #42
Nutrient Paste. It gives me a mood debuff though.

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #43
(04-15-2023, 05:44 PM)ogrebastard Wrote: Nutrient Paste. It gives me a mood debuff though.
What exactly do you experience?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #44
probably good hamburger , that has real meat and fresh vegetables in it and good hot souce

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #45
Pizza or ice cream, but I’m leaning more toward pizza and I have no idea why? Maybe I was programmed to like it as a kid by watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so much lol

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #46
I f*cking love oat, with milk, and raw honey, is best food in world

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #47
My favorite food is a dish that incorporates a fusion of flavors, where cheese takes center stage. I love exploring the possibilities of unique cheese combinations, like a blend of sharp cheddar, creamy brie, and a touch of smoky gouda, creating a harmonious medley of tastes that always leaves me craving more. The versatility and ability of cheese to elevate any dish make it a true culinary delight for me.

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #48
Good French fries because that simple

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #49
Chicken breast, because I'm always hungry

Reply

RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #50
In the past, I used to really like meat goulash. It's a Hungarian dish that I tried for the first time a few years ago. Hungarian goulash is popular far beyond the borders of the country.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2023, 05:13 PM by gcdkobanan.)

Reply