Five Years of Service
Posts: 6,676
Threads: 111
How often do you buy new clothes? 06-18-2023, 10:02 PM
#1
stupid question hahaha,me usually 5-8 time in year,it depend on vacation and holidays and manything,what yours ?
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 19
Threads: 0
RE: How often do you buy new clothes? 06-21-2023, 10:19 AM
#2
I buy clothes two times per month or so, I love shopping
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: How often do you buy new clothes? 06-21-2023, 10:33 PM
#4
Depends on which items of clothing died first and how long I can live without them. I can go 6 months or 6 days!
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 17
Threads: 5
RE: How often do you buy new clothes? 06-28-2023, 02:22 AM
#6
once or twice a year. Damm I don't buy new clothes like that haha
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
RE: How often do you buy new clothes? 06-28-2023, 06:12 PM
#8
Twice a year, haha, that's not a lot !
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
RE: How often do you buy new clothes? 06-29-2023, 01:46 PM
#9
I wear my things to the last. I don’t pay much attention to it, so it’s hard to say
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 0
RE: How often do you buy new clothes? 06-30-2023, 12:52 PM
#10
Well not often for sure, i just try to save money, because now is definitely not good situation for buying something new. And it is not like i prefer to buy something for myself, rather for those i love. I like to buy some accessoires and clothes for my two sisters, they are the best thing in my life, so i often go to Inlower, and search there for something interesting, it is In Europe, the most popular online marketplaces are [Link Redacted] so i often go there and buy something new for both of them
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2023, 09:26 AM by Rimmli.)
•