Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 898
Threads: 78
Do you guys use forcefield or kill aura in combat? 04-28-2013, 05:57 PM
#1
I am decent without forcefield if I use a PC mouse because a trackpad is not designed for gaming. But sometimes I use kill aura, not often but when I do I always get banned, so I don't think it's worth it.
hello
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 570
Threads: 41
RE: Do you guys use forcefield or kill aura in combat? 04-29-2013, 11:54 AM
#2
I did use forcefield in the past, but it gets boring. I prefer playing legit most of the times.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 7
Threads: 1
RE: Do you guys use forcefield or kill aura in combat? 05-12-2013, 06:38 PM
#3
Force-field does get boring after a few server of using it on.
I only completely use it either when I am bored, or some kid camps at spawn with full diamond.
I usually server hop more than anything, so getting banned doesn't really effect me.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 207
Threads: 21
RE: Do you guys use forcefield or kill aura in combat? 05-16-2013, 02:45 AM
#4
If you think about it, all a Force-Field is is a for loop, followed by a few checks, and a few attack/look packets. I'll use Kill-Aura depending on how advanced it is. Clients that keep it so simple, with a delay and an attack get boring. What I find fun, is writing my own aura in different ways, and making it far more advanced than it really needs to be. Then again, it's fucking Minecraft so it's not that hard to program a few modules.
This is my friend Weary, he slays poonati with his meat sword.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 194
RE: Do you guys use forcefield or kill aura in combat? 06-01-2013, 08:08 PM
#5
I don't use Forcefield, I think it is boring
•