Three Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? 04-18-2023, 04:52 PM
#111
i usually go out and do something with friends or drive around in the car
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? 04-18-2023, 08:10 PM
#112
i try to recover my life by fixing it?
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 2
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? 04-19-2023, 12:35 PM
#113
Fap & nap. Sad, yet effective.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? 04-22-2023, 03:50 PM
#114
I like writing. Book is all my relax/ Enjoying it
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? 04-29-2023, 12:03 AM
#115
Hunt down whoever took my internet
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? 04-30-2023, 06:09 PM
#116
I feel empty and depressed without internet haha
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 20
Threads: 3
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? 05-01-2023, 01:42 AM
#117
Usually I'll read a book.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 49
Threads: 5
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? 05-02-2023, 12:54 PM
#118
Stare at the wall and wonder when it’s coming back
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? 05-03-2023, 07:39 AM
#119
It's hard to live without the Internet, to be honest, I can't imagine what people used to do, probably walking outside more often. To be honest, I wish they would turn off the Internet once a month. Without the Internet, I start going out with friends, cleaning the house, and generally doing useful things.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? 05-09-2023, 05:08 AM
#120
Go outside and do something
•