Login Register






how many times do you brush your teeth? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #111
Just once a day, but I probably need to do it more

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #112
usually once a day , but sometimes i fall asleep before brushing them haha

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #113
Once a day and sometimes 2
I can't go out without brushing them

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #114
When I wake up and before I go to bed so twice.

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #115
Once a day probs on average, however i try for 2x

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #116
Morning and night before bed, sometimes after meals if something is stuck.

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #117
Twice a day after breakfast and before bed

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #118
Usually twice, morning and evening.
But sometimes as well during the day after a meal.
Everything I say is pure fiction just to make people laugh

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #119
Twice a day - morning and night.

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #120
(06-02-2023, 02:50 AM)66n777 Wrote: I try to brush them 30mins after every meal
It's an overkill.

Twice a day will suffice.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply