Login Register






Opinion on cheating in video games? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? #21
Cheating can be delectable in single-player games, but as soon as you are impacting another player's delectation of the game, it becomes a quandary.

Reply

RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? #22
Singleplayer is your own experience, have it however you want it to be.

I think it is universally acknowledged that multiplayer cheating is horrid.

Reply

RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? #23
Single player games, do whatever. You are only cheating yourself.
But in multiplayer you are affecting others and its sad.

Reply

RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? #24
I don't play most games unless they've got a good trainer available. I'm trying to relax and enjoy myself, not play by some arbitrary rules set by the developers.

Reply

RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? #25
It's fun for a short period of time. It gets old quickly.

Reply

RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? #26
I believe it depends on the single-player game. For most open-world, fighting, and sandbox-style games, cheats are frolicsome and can avail you to get the most out of the game. I did this a bunch with Skyrim, however, I feel like some single-player games should be beaten fair-and-square. Dark Souls is an impeccable example.

In multiplayer games, just do not do it, ever. It ruins the experience for those you play with.

Reply

RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? #27
(11-30-2021, 09:13 AM)munchie Wrote: What the title of the post says, what are your opinions on people cheating in video games? Multiplayer games specifically. Or as they say, "hacking" nowadays.

single player is ok. online is pathetic

Reply