Login Register






TV series recommendations filter_list
Author
Message
RE: TV series recommendations #21
(03-16-2023, 04:43 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:
(03-16-2023, 11:29 AM)mothered Wrote: Things don't always go according to plan. I too, have made many errors with purchases.

In the very near future, I'm planning to dedicate time at least once every second day to watch a TV series, but on the net without ads. I think It'll be a nice break from computing, and will also replenish the mind. No prizes for guessing what my first show will be - you've talked me Into It.
Jealous. Wish I could watch it for the first time again. Enjoy !
I have no doubt It will be very enjoyable.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #22
(03-14-2023, 10:36 AM)BakassiBoys Wrote: Curb your enthusiasm, last of us, walking dead, mr robot, godfather of Harlem, mandalorian, bmf, your honour, Luther, succession, billions, the expanse

Thats a bearded rick

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #23
(12-18-2022, 06:11 AM)NukeZzZin Wrote: I have some free time so I'm looking for TV series to watch.

Illcams 50

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #24
The show I always recommend to people is Banshee. It aired on cinemax a while back and I believe you can still stream it. Soooooo good.

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #25
Cobra Kai, 2 Broke Girls and Superstore

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #26
try ;punorjonmo; this is bangladeshi contact i hope you will enjoy

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #27
Currently I got back into Mr. Robot, Wednesday and some old shows like "Sons of Anarchy"
[Image: i446OyG.png]

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #28
Recommending Wilfred. The Australian version is good too.

[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply