Login Register






Some recent anime I've watched filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Some recent anime I've watched #11
thanks for sharing
i'll add them for my wishlist

Reply

RE: Some recent anime I've watched #12
There's several individual songs I like from different shows, though many of those I like purely because I enjoy the show or they're closely linked to the themes in the show. In other words, it's not music I listen to independently from the shows. Whereas, I'd happily listen to the Bebop soundtrack any day.

Reply

RE: Some recent anime I've watched #13
Would rate Black Clover latest sason 10/10.

Reply

RE: Some recent anime I've watched #14
I would give tokyo revengers 8/10 i really liked it

Reply

RE: Some recent anime I've watched #15
Nice and def black cover 10/10

Reply

RE: Some recent anime I've watched #16
heard alot about black clover all really good reviews will have to check it out

Reply