Three Years of Service
Posts: 43
Threads: 5
RE: What's your biggest hobby? 01-27-2023, 01:57 AM
#32
My hobby is to study psychology, it fascinates me since I'm a child, human nature is so complex
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 0
RE: What's your biggest hobby? 02-17-2023, 03:06 PM
#33
It's interesting and given that I'm going to be applying to medical school, it's very useful to me. It will help me in the future, as they say. I know that some people are also looking for [Link Redacted] and so on. They say that's how you can help yourself with your studies. Let's see how it can help me in the future, though.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2023, 05:31 PM by Rimmli.)
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 58
Threads: 6
RE: What's your biggest hobby? 02-17-2023, 07:17 PM
#34
walking outside and going to parks
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 53
Threads: 3
RE: What's your biggest hobby? 02-20-2023, 03:06 PM
#36
I've built PCs for years but lately I've been super into small form factor builds.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 3
RE: What's your biggest hobby? 03-15-2023, 08:09 PM
#37
Web programming, videogames and probably phone repairing too
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 29
Threads: 0
RE: What's your biggest hobby? 03-16-2023, 12:20 AM
#38
Martial arts, videogames, reading
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: What's your biggest hobby? 03-26-2023, 10:56 PM
#39
My biggest hobby is reading books. I love getting lost in different stories and learning new things.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 38
Threads: 6
RE: What's your biggest hobby? 03-27-2023, 12:02 AM
#40
so my hoppy is motorbike i like it very much and i spend all my day with it
•