Seven Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: Your ultimate comfort food 10-15-2022, 01:04 AM
#11
Popeyes redbeans and rice. I once went into one and they were out. I told them they may as well have run out of chicken.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 0
RE: Your ultimate comfort food 10-15-2022, 07:52 AM
#12
Nice tender pulled pork. Bonus points if its spicy.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2022, 07:52 AM by terje.)
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 69
Threads: 11
RE: Your ultimate comfort food 10-19-2022, 04:10 AM
#13
Definitely Chinese food. Lots of cuisines.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: Your ultimate comfort food 11-22-2022, 11:05 AM
#14
Hamburger or pizza, fast and easy
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 0
RE: Your ultimate comfort food 12-03-2022, 06:01 AM
#15
Pizza, instand noodles, fast food
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
RE: Your ultimate comfort food 12-17-2022, 06:13 AM
#16
Probably Pizza - A Generic answer, but I'd be damned if it doesn't make me happy every time.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 32
Threads: 7
RE: Your ultimate comfort food 02-10-2023, 12:30 AM
#18
I could drink mega FRESH milk with chocolate. Food I would say cheese with any type of carbs lol
•