Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 624
Threads: 46
RE: How tall are you? 05-15-2013, 12:26 AM
#2
I'm about 7'11" and 125lbs.
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 136
Threads: 7
RE: How tall are you? 05-15-2013, 12:31 AM
#3
I'm about 6'4" and I weigh 260 lbs
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 926
Threads: 149
RE: How tall are you? 05-15-2013, 12:34 AM
#4
Im 6'1", haven't weighed myself recently but im not fat nor really skinny.
;D
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 233
Threads: 10
RE: How tall are you? 05-15-2013, 12:35 AM
#5
I'm around 5'9" but that's a guess, I haven't been properly measured.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 136
Threads: 4
RE: How tall are you? 05-15-2013, 12:39 AM
#7
6'0, I'm actually pretty short within my campus.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,418
Threads: 50
RE: How tall are you? 05-15-2013, 01:16 AM
#8
Short as shit = approximately 5'4"
•