Login Register






how many times do you brush your teeth? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #81
Twice a day, need to leave it half hour after eating or any acidicy drinks though, otherwise you're just scrubbing away the enamel

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #82
Twice to three times a day

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #83
Twice a day and sometimes more when I need to go out of the house (about once a month) Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Selmavw's post
Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #84
Brush it more times than I can remember

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #85
Twice a day is minimum for me

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #86
3-4 times a day and now five bc this post brought it up

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #87
I brush my teeth after breakfast and before going to bed, plus I floss several times a week.

I do value my teeth, I go to the dentist every 6 months for a checkup. Not taking care of your teeth is sumptuous, painful, and unattractive.

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #88
(01-13-2023, 10:19 PM)Jacob Harlon Wrote: I floss several times a week.
You should floss everyday.

Every dentist will say the same.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #89
2-3 times per day usually

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #90
I usually brush once or twice a day depending on what I eat but sometimes I completely forget :/

Reply