RE: Comedy anime making laugh 07-28-2021, 03:52 PM
#21
Try watching Good Luck Girl, it's a good anime and fun to watch.
| Comedy anime making laugh filter_list | |
(07-27-2021, 06:54 PM)Oni Wrote:(07-27-2021, 05:45 PM)msch0ft Wrote: For me it was Eromanga Sensei, One Punch Man, No Game No Life and Fate Prisma Illya. I never expected anything good from those, especially Eromanga Sensei, but I ended up enjoying them a lot.
How was Prisma Illya? I've seen all the other Fate spin-offs, but I'm not really much of a lolicon.
(03-01-2020, 05:43 PM)Gorderr Wrote: Almost all animes have a comedic component, but there are titles that make you ride on the floor. For me, this is the Daily Lives of High School Boys. Share your recommendations, please, which title made you smile?)
(03-01-2020, 05:43 PM)Gorderr Wrote: Almost all animes have a comedic component, but there are titles that make you ride on the floor. For me, this is the Daily Lives of High School Boys. Share your recommendations, please, which title made you smile?)