Login Register






how many times do you brush your teeth? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #71
(12-18-2022, 07:56 PM)InternetRockStar Wrote: all my adult teeth have been perfect. White and strong.
Lovely.

They're your last set of teeth. Be sure to look after them.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #72
Twice a day, that is what my dentist suggested. Monthly check-ups are a must if you have time

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #73
I brush once after breakfast, and I brush once after dinner. It's pretty much automatic for me. Still going strong with no cavities.

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post
Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #74
(12-19-2022, 07:12 AM)Drako Wrote: I brush once after breakfast, and I brush once after dinner. It's pretty much automatic for me. Still going strong with no cavities.
Same here!

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #75
Twice a day for me, morning and evening for sure

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #76
(12-19-2022, 11:07 AM)Dogdog87 Wrote: Twice a day for me, morning and evening for sure
Same.

I've been using that approach for over 2 decades.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #77
(12-19-2022, 04:15 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 07:56 PM)InternetRockStar Wrote: all my adult teeth have been perfect. White and strong.
Lovely.

They're your last set of teeth. Be sure to look after them.

Definitely. I don't eat sugary stuff and I was pretty paranoid growing up. So I should be fine.

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #78
morning or evening, sometimes 3 times per day if i eat something smelly or i simply need to.
[Image: LmpwZw]
Suffering builds character.

Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #79
(12-23-2022, 12:09 AM)InternetRockStar Wrote: Definitely. I don't eat sugary stuff and I was pretty paranoid growing up. So I should be fine.
Do note that some fruit, such as strawberries, contain their own natural sugar.

No need to brush - my dentist told me to simply rinse my mouth with water Immediately after eating.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: how many times do you brush your teeth? #80
Once a day like normal people

Reply