Login Register






TV series recommendations filter_list
Author
Message
TV series recommendations #1
I have some free time so I'm looking for TV series to watch.
‎
[Image: KlSyhU.png]

Discord: Nuke#5831 (Visit)
Github: NukeZzZin (Visit)
Steam: NukeZzZin (Visit)

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #2
If you haven't watched "Love death robots" that's pretty good in my opinion. It's an animated TV series and each episode is different. Kind of like black mirror

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #3
(12-19-2022, 12:17 AM)InternetRockStar Wrote: If you haven't watched "Love death robots" that's pretty good in my opinion.  It's an animated TV series and each episode is different.  Kind of like black mirror
Thanks bro, I'll try to start watching that serie.
‎
[Image: KlSyhU.png]

Discord: Nuke#5831 (Visit)
Github: NukeZzZin (Visit)
Steam: NukeZzZin (Visit)

[+] 1 user Likes NukeZzZin's post
Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #4
if you search for some funny content, I recommend The Office (American version)

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #5
Lately I have a very good music program but it's a bit late, do you want to watch it?

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #6
(12-18-2022, 06:11 AM)NukeZzZin Wrote: I have some free time so I'm looking for TV series to watch.
maybe watch loki

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #7
Curb your enthusiasm, last of us, walking dead, mr robot, godfather of Harlem, mandalorian, bmf, your honour, Luther, succession, billions, the expanse

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #8
After recently communicating with @EquitableEngineer, you can't go wrong with Breaking Bad.

IMDb rates It at 9.5/10 from 1.9 million people which Is very Impressive Indeed. No doubt there Is better, but I don't recall reading a ratio of those figures with any movie.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #9
(03-14-2023, 11:54 AM)mothered Wrote: After recently communicating with @EquitableEngineer, you can't go wrong with Breaking Bad.

IMDb rates It at 9.5/10 from 1.9 million people which Is very Impressive Indeed. No doubt there Is better, but I don't recall reading a ratio of those figures with any movie.
In the words of the main character...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ozHscfyfY

Top 5 for me in no particular order has to be Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Sopranos, Mr Robot and The Last of Us
[Image: sACp5IB.gif]

Blade right hand, heat left
Large retailers, bereft
As master of seal
Undetected I steal

Reply

RE: TV series recommendations #10
(03-14-2023, 06:22 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:
(03-14-2023, 11:54 AM)mothered Wrote: After recently communicating with @EquitableEngineer, you can't go wrong with Breaking Bad.

IMDb rates It at 9.5/10 from 1.9 million people which Is very Impressive Indeed. No doubt there Is better, but I don't recall reading a ratio of those figures with any movie.
In the words of the main character...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ozHscfyfY

Top 5 for me in no particular order has to be Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Sopranos, Mr Robot and The Last of Us
When I was watching TV around 20 years ago, The Sopranos was one of my favourite series.

Anyone who's Into that genre will surely enjoy It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply