Three Years of Service
Posts: 62
Threads: 3
RE: Netflix: Dahmer 10-25-2022, 10:40 PM
#2
I think I'm finally going to jump on this show today. Originally planned to watch with my wife, and she watched it without me.
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 938
Threads: 59
RE: Netflix: Dahmer 10-27-2022, 12:11 AM
#4
The show is intense but a good watch in my opinion, if you look into how much the role actually affected his real life it’s pretty scary.
Bronze Member- 29 September 2018
Silver Member - 07 October 2018
Gold Member - 17 October 2018
-------------------------------------
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 62
Threads: 3
RE: Netflix: Dahmer 10-27-2022, 10:28 AM
#5
I finally binged this show. Started Tuesday night, and finished it last night. Wow. I had read quite a bit about Dahmer in the past. I've tried to watch previous movies and series about him and weren't able to get into it. They did a magnificent job with this one. Few inaccuracies here and there but still very great. They teased a little bit with Ed Gein and John Wayne Gacy. I'd like them to follow up with a series about those 2 now.