Four Years of Service
Posts: 15
Threads: 4
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 11-20-2021, 12:49 PM
#21
I am giving my best not to do that
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 4
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 02-03-2022, 07:14 PM
#23
I'm just gonna be honest I definitely do sometimes, but mostly I just care about how a person acts and if the person clearly doesn't take care of themselves (i.e. not showering or wearing dirty clothes) then I definitely am pushed away a bit
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 30
Threads: 0
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 08-06-2022, 12:08 PM
#24
Sure, everyone does when they meet a new person
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 10-15-2022, 12:40 AM
#25
I try not to but it's hard at times. Esp at first. I think over time I have overcome some of how I first judged someone but they have to be around me a while. Not everyone gets that 2nd or 3rd time to change my mind.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 0
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 10-19-2022, 11:14 AM
#26
I don't, because it is dumb in my opinion
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 0
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 10-20-2022, 02:02 AM
#27
No. just the attitude and the way they speak
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 69
Threads: 11
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 10-20-2022, 09:39 AM
#29
It is undeniable that appearance plays a very important role in the first meeting
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 62
Threads: 3
RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 10-25-2022, 11:23 PM
#30
I definitely do. I can't help it.
•