Login Register






What do you do when your internet is down? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #81
Just sit and hope that my neighbors didn't just forget to pay their bill.
Your worst fears can come true at any moment.

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #82
(10-12-2022, 04:49 PM)perry Wrote: Just sit and hope that my neighbors didn't just forget to pay their bill.
Classic comment.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #83
sleep if im tired, go on a walk if im not

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #84
Quote:What do you do when your internet is down?
Cry myself to sleep.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #85
(06-16-2019, 07:56 AM)Tracefl0w Wrote: I had a incident the other day where my internet provider decided to do some maintenance with an ETA of 2 days.
For me, I somehow found my way back to reading a book. I've never realised that the internet completely destroyed my former passion for reading.

How about you people?
cry and sob nothing else

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #86
(06-16-2019, 12:15 PM)mothered Wrote: Coincidentally, I had a similar Incident around 4 days ago, whereby I was receiving very limited connectivity. It literally took 10 seconds to load Google.

I tethered and used my cell phone as the AP. I have 5 blogs to update on a daily basis, hence I cannot afford to be offline.
Sounds like you are very busy

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #87
(10-14-2022, 04:38 AM)Hippocrene Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 12:15 PM)mothered Wrote: Coincidentally, I had a similar Incident around 4 days ago, whereby I was receiving very limited connectivity. It literally took 10 seconds to load Google.

I tethered and used my cell phone as the AP. I have 5 blogs to update on a daily basis, hence I cannot afford to be offline.
Sounds like you are very busy
I certainly am.

Going online Is the first thing I do when I awake In the morning, and It's the last thing before going to bed. It's been that way for over 35 years.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #88
(10-14-2022, 09:59 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 04:38 AM)Hippocrene Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 12:15 PM)mothered Wrote: Coincidentally, I had a similar Incident around 4 days ago, whereby I was receiving very limited connectivity. It literally took 10 seconds to load Google.

I tethered and used my cell phone as the AP. I have 5 blogs to update on a daily basis, hence I cannot afford to be offline.
Sounds like you are very busy
I certainly am.

Going online Is the first thing I do when I awake In the morning, and It's the last thing before going to bed. It's been that way for over 35 years.

cool

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #89
I make a mobile hot spot and make the best of slow internet. Option two see if my neighbor has unprotected WIFI!

Reply

RE: What do you do when your internet is down? #90
Watching TV i guess. Or maybe play offline games. I don't have problems with internet often and can afford myself playing online games [Link Redacted] every time i want to do this, it is quite fun and also quite informative experience for me and my friends as well. But even if i don't have internet i can find some cool activities for myself really
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2024, 01:57 PM by Rimmli.)

Reply