Seven Years of Service
Posts: 1,178
Threads: 144
RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? 05-04-2022, 02:44 AM
#11
(05-04-2022, 02:13 AM)Oni Wrote: (05-04-2022, 01:47 AM)ghostboy Wrote: As @Oni said if it isn't directly ruining the experience for anyone else I don't think it's the biggest of deals. Neither is selling items/currency for real cash.
100% in favor of real market trading. Time is money and some people have less time to play due to jobs/IRL.
On the flip side, it's usually apparent someone has bought armor/gold if they are lacking basic skills.
Exactly. Either work 1 hour in real life and buy end game content from another player or grind for 100's of pointless hours at RNG. It's really a no brainer here.
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 424
Threads: 21
RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? 05-08-2022, 06:09 PM
#12
I only hack games that I know I don’t have the time for. I only really use exploits to level up or get resources quickly, nothing too major.
Those who hack shooters to get aimbot/teleportation I feel don’t even want to play the game. They just want to feel better than someone, which I don’t approve of personally.
Discord: princelbo#6151
Skype: superninja1012
Telegram: princelbo (Add)
Steam: Ninjaibis (Add)
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? 05-18-2022, 08:12 AM
#13
Don’t like it. Perm ban for the win
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 13
Threads: 0
RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? 05-26-2022, 11:14 PM
#14
It takes the challenge away from it, and if there's no challenge, where's the fun?
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? 07-29-2022, 02:00 PM
#15
I believe if you try and cheat in multiplayer games you're honestly the worst humans on earth (besides serial killers and stuff). Stuff like hvh is good bc they can go against other cheater and not ruin the experience for legit players. IF your cheating in single player games, you do you. People shouldn't really care if you cheat in single player games bc you're not ruining the experience for anyone else.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? 09-02-2022, 03:42 PM
#16
Cheat on game, it's depend, locally you can it's your problem
cheat on game on network it's not great idea !
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 35
Threads: 6
RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? 09-26-2022, 05:57 AM
#17
gaming isn't for you. Find another hobby.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 926
Threads: 59
RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? 12-18-2022, 09:22 PM
#19
Really depends how it affects people. Getting money drops on gta 5 in 2014 was amazing. People using aim bot in 2022 is lame
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 36
Threads: 0
RE: Opinion on cheating in video games? 12-23-2022, 01:41 AM
#20
Cheatikg in multiplayer is a toxic behavior
I think everygame should shadow ban chzaters to make them play with others cheaters only
•