RE: Amazon DNA, Success or Fail 07-16-2022, 10:54 AM
#11
I contacted them yesterday based on their latest reply/instruction like you suggested, and I'm afraid I may have complicated the SE.
I explained the DNA situation again in chat, and was then sent an email. The rep said they have "forwarded the issue to our investigation team." and "request you to wait for 72 hours to complete the investigation and contact us back". (In context, this means I should wait 2 more days to contact them)
However,I think am going to contact them tomorrow (based on my first contact with a rep where I was promised a refund if I haven't received the item in 3 days since our chat)
I will update you then of whether they reject me or they approve it or any changes I make to the plan
I explained the DNA situation again in chat, and was then sent an email. The rep said they have "forwarded the issue to our investigation team." and "request you to wait for 72 hours to complete the investigation and contact us back". (In context, this means I should wait 2 more days to contact them)
However,I think am going to contact them tomorrow (based on my first contact with a rep where I was promised a refund if I haven't received the item in 3 days since our chat)
I will update you then of whether they reject me or they approve it or any changes I make to the plan

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)











