Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? #21
Quote:Toll will request a signature and If no one Is home to accept the package, It will be taken back to their depot where the delivery will be rescheduled.

You know what to do when the package arrives - fake sign It.
Alright will do

Quote:In other words, you're planning to double dip It.
yes thats right

Quote:You've chosen a good combination of methods.
thats good to know

Reply

RE: JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? #22
(07-11-2022, 04:06 PM)JoeJenkins Wrote:
Quote:Toll will request a signature and If no one Is home to accept the package, It will be taken back to their depot where the delivery will be rescheduled.

You know what to do when the package arrives - fake sign It.
Alright will do

Quote:In other words, you're planning to double dip It.
yes thats right

Quote:You've chosen a good combination of methods.
thats good to know
Please keep us updated with your progress.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? #23
Quote:Please keep us updated with your progress.
Will do

Package should arrive today before I say item DNA should I wait a bit or just go straight for it?

update: I received the AirPods delivery driver did not ask for signature or anything so now I plan on waiting a bit then contacting JbHiFi

@mothered
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2022, 05:33 AM by JoeJenkins. Edit Reason: errors )

Reply

RE: JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? #24
(07-12-2022, 04:47 AM)JoeJenkins Wrote: update: I received the AirPods delivery driver did not ask for signature or anything so now I plan on waiting a bit then contacting JbHiFi
It's surprising Toll didn't request a signature. All the better for you.

Contact JB the next day, and say that you're still waiting for the package to arrive.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? #25
Quote:Contact JB the next day, and say that you're still waiting for the package to arrive.
Talked via chat and they said that no one was home so call a number and reschedule my delivery but I was there to pick up my package I am thinking about emailing them. Also thinking I should give them a call and tell them dna see what they say then get back to jb. What should I do?
@mothered
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2022, 04:26 AM by JoeJenkins. Edit Reason: was messy so i fixed up )

Reply

RE: JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? #26
(07-13-2022, 04:18 AM)JoeJenkins Wrote: Talked via chat and they said that no one was home so call a number and reschedule my delivery
But you've received your package (obviously they haven't been told), so why are they asking to reschedule a delivery that doesn't exist?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? #27
Quote:But you've received your package (obviously they haven't been told), so why are they asking to reschedule a delivery that doesn't exist?
They told me that no one was home to receive the package

update: I have gone ahead and sent them an email and i'll wait for their response
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2022, 08:40 AM by JoeJenkins. Edit Reason: update )

Reply

RE: JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? #28
Update: Sorry I forgot to update but what happened was I got a reply via email on the 19th telling me that they forwarded my email to the jb store where my order was processed she said they will be in contact shortly but still have not gotten word from them I am thinking about calling the jb store tomorrow or should I just wait for an email?

What are your thoughts @mothered ?

Reply

RE: JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? #29
(07-26-2022, 12:35 PM)JoeJenkins Wrote: Update: Sorry I forgot to update but what happened was I got a reply via email on the 19th telling me that they forwarded my email to the jb store where my order was processed she said they will be in contact shortly but still have not gotten word from them I am thinking about calling the jb store tomorrow or should I just wait for an email?
You've waited a week for a reply which Is long enough, so get In contact with them.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: JbHiFi Double Dip Possible? #30
Quote:You've waited a week for a reply which Is long enough, so get In contact with them.

Alright will do an update on how it goes tomorrow.

Reply