Four Years of Service
Posts: 9
Threads: 2
RE: favorite food 06-22-2022, 12:51 PM
#41
My favourite Food are Biriyani and kacchi.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 0
RE: favorite food 06-28-2022, 04:19 AM
#43
Freaking love chicken permission. Always get permission.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 194
Threads: 9
RE: favorite food 06-28-2022, 06:13 AM
#44
Afghan Lamb Kabab Tikka (Kabab) - had many variations from different countries - the Afghan is by far the best.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 0
RE: favorite food 07-19-2022, 11:03 AM
#46
Deep Fried Chimichangas with a nice salsa please and thanks
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 44
Threads: 0
RE: favorite food 07-25-2022, 10:12 PM
#47
I love burgers, but because of my diabetes, I can't eat them.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 0
Threads: 0
RE: favorite food 07-29-2022, 10:41 AM
#49
I had some amazing Thai Green Curry not too long ago. Ever since my favorite food has been that.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 62
Threads: 1
RE: favorite food 08-09-2022, 05:58 PM
#50
A good quality burger you can’t beat. The best one I have had in the U.K. is a company called bleaker street.
The one thing I could eat everyday would be beans on toast.
•