Login Register






Raidforums Seized, Likely FBI filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Raidforums Seized, Likely FBI #31
(04-20-2022, 08:15 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 05:12 AM)ghostboy Wrote: Raid was the most wild clearnet forum I know of. Allowing literally anything and having new boundaries. I've seen plenty of racist and fucked up stuff come across the chats there. Nothing of value was lost.
Yup visited their new site and they seem to love the N word.

If we're being honest, new site is an obvious honeypot.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Raidforums Seized, Likely FBI #32
(04-20-2022, 08:33 PM)Oni Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 08:15 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 05:12 AM)ghostboy Wrote: Raid was the most wild clearnet forum I know of. Allowing literally anything and having new boundaries. I've seen plenty of racist and fucked up stuff come across the chats there. Nothing of value was lost.
Yup visited their new site and they seem to love the N word.

If we're being honest, new site is an obvious honeypot.

How many people would actually be treating the new site seriously?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Raidforums Seized, Likely FBI #33
(04-20-2022, 08:15 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 05:12 AM)ghostboy Wrote: Raid was the most wild clearnet forum I know of. Allowing literally anything and having new boundaries. I've seen plenty of racist and fucked up stuff come across the chats there. Nothing of value was lost.
Yup visited their new site and they seem to love the N word.
Yeah I'm a fan of fucked up jokes but they were just straight up racist.

(04-20-2022, 08:33 PM)Oni Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 08:15 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 05:12 AM)ghostboy Wrote: Raid was the most wild clearnet forum I know of. Allowing literally anything and having new boundaries. I've seen plenty of racist and fucked up stuff come across the chats there. Nothing of value was lost.
Yup visited their new site and they seem to love the N word.

If we're being honest, new site is an obvious honeypot.
Not gonna even visit the new site.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2022, 06:21 PM by Spooky.)
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker

[+] 1 user Likes Spooky's post
Reply

RE: RF Seized, Likely FBI #34
Others joked about the feds long before Omni got vanned. Scamming an informant for 4 grand is a great way to get extradited.

Reply

RE: Raidforums Seized, Likely FBI #35
The more you read, the dumber it gets:
https://readme.security/raidforums-was-c...7d5d2a8602
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Raidforums Seized, Likely FBI #36
(05-13-2022, 12:43 AM)Oni Wrote: The more you read, the dumber it gets:
https://readme.security/raidforums-was-c...7d5d2a8602

bad practices and horrendous opsec all in one.

Reply

RE: Raidforums Seized, Likely FBI #37
The feds are watching all of us. I'm sure they're perusing this site too. Can never be too careful these days

Reply