Login Register






Do you enjoy drinking? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Do you enjoy drinking? #61
(04-29-2022, 06:58 PM)Quitelargegenitalman Wrote: Not a big fan of alcohol but I do enjoy drinking my own coom.
I was a huge drinker, but It's now been around 15 years since I've quit.

Not a single drop of alcohol has been consumed.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Do you enjoy drinking? #62
I like drink beer with lemon the most))

Reply

RE: Do you enjoy drinking? #63
I don't drink so not too sure

Reply

RE: Do you enjoy drinking? #64
(05-04-2022, 04:07 AM)helleworld Wrote: I don't drink so not too sure
You've never had a single drop, ever?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Do you enjoy drinking? #65
On the occasional night out, sure.

But drinking alcohol, and getting drunk, never really was my cup of tea.
I'd much rather prefer to stay at home and smoke a joint.
Doesn't ruin the next day either..

Reply

RE: Do you enjoy drinking? #66
I don’t drink like that, but wine and beer taste the best to me. That and some specific cocktails.
[Image: j7RaGn.png]

Discord: princelbo#6151
Skype: superninja1012
Telegram: princelbo (Add)
Steam: Ninjaibis (Add)

Reply

RE: Do you enjoy drinking? #67
Drink way more then I should!!

Reply

RE: Do you enjoy drinking? #68
(05-05-2022, 03:22 PM)Fox. Wrote: On the occasional night out, sure.

But drinking alcohol, and getting drunk, never really was my cup of tea.
I'd much rather prefer to stay at home and smoke a joint.
Doesn't ruin the next day either..
Quote:Doesn't ruin the next day either..
^ That was the worst part for me back In my drinking days.

Massive headache and feeling quite nauseous, are just a couple of nasty side effects.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Do you enjoy drinking? #69
(05-12-2022, 06:55 PM)shadownoroot Wrote: I've never got drunk.
You've done well.

Every friend and acquaintance I've associated with, has been Intoxicated at some point In their life.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Do you enjoy drinking? #70
More of a social Drinker then anything

Reply