Five Years of Service
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
RE: Some recent anime I've watched 08-15-2021, 01:18 PM
#11
thanks for sharing
i'll add them for my wishlist
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
RE: Some recent anime I've watched 12-05-2021, 08:46 PM
#12
There's several individual songs I like from different shows, though many of those I like purely because I enjoy the show or they're closely linked to the themes in the show. In other words, it's not music I listen to independently from the shows. Whereas, I'd happily listen to the Bebop soundtrack any day.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
RE: Some recent anime I've watched 03-28-2022, 01:57 PM
#13
Would rate Black Clover latest sason 10/10.
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 42
Threads: 0
RE: Some recent anime I've watched 04-01-2023, 05:26 PM
#14
I would give tokyo revengers 8/10 i really liked it
•
Two Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: Some recent anime I've watched 11-09-2023, 03:20 AM
#15
Nice and def black cover 10/10
•
Three Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 4
RE: Some recent anime I've watched 12-26-2023, 11:15 PM
#16
heard alot about black clover all really good reviews will have to check it out
•