Login Register






Otaku Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer filter_list
Author
Message
Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer #1
Not sure if I made a thread for it yet, but Suzume no Tojimari will be released later this year. Makoto Shinkai and Kenichi Tsuchiya, both from the anime "your name.", are credited.





@Jiggly
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer #2
This looks pretty tight, I'll be checking it out as soon as it's out.
ed25519/0x21AB6B6A6CB2C337
C87D87466FD205945CF10A3821AB6B6A6CB2C337

Reply

RE: Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer #3
Ok so... A Violet Evergarden clip was in the trailer!? Very curious as to what this is about now. I have no idea how this relates.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer #4
I love the dark vibe that it's got to it. The rain, the sad music, the tragic events... I'll be sure to watch this once it comes out Smile

Reply

RE: Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer #5
Updated trailer URL, as the previous broke.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer #6
checking this trailer out now, thanks

Reply

RE: Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer #7
Looking good wait for this movie in cinema's

Reply

RE: Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer #8
cant wait for it looks amazing

Reply

RE: Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer #9
I've updated the trailer URL, as the original was removed.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer #10
I feel like this is a different trailer than the one that was posted here originally, though. Is it just me?

Nonetheless, it's still looking cool af. Can't wait for this to come out Biggrin

Reply