(12-20-2021, 09:44 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: We are human, and we have emotions. As long as you express your emotions in a healthy way, its ok. Cry.
I cannot disagree with this! We are human and we are not objects that don't have feelings or whatsoever. Always let your emotions out for sometimes, you cannot keep it forever to yourself. Here are 3 things I do whenever I deal with problems.
1. Accept your problems.
2. Look for a friend that you can keep secrets with.
3. If you do not have a friend that you can trust, there is always millions of strangers out there would hear you out, just don't tell your personal information so there is nothing that you can regret in the near future.
(12-21-2021, 01:54 AM)mothered Wrote: (09-09-2021, 12:00 PM)Lifeh Wrote: The more we bottle it up then worse it becomes.
^ This.
Don't procrastinate, It will only make things worse. Tackle and take care of every Issue there and then, and get on with life.
I also agree with not procrastinating with ones problem. Acceptance is always the key like I said on my first quote. What I mean by acceptance is not just accepting that "it is what is (pertaining to the meme)" but accept that it just so happens and no one is to be blamed of.
Accept the whole damn problem whole-hardheartedly and just move on with your life. There are more things that needs to be solved here and outside this forum.
And lastly, my personal opinion about what the OP's title, its okay to cry BUT not all the time. Either you are man, woman, or whatever gender you belong, its just a matter on how you deal things with and how you will end up solving the problem and what the outcome would be. That's all.