Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: How fast can you type? 10-20-2021, 05:14 AM
#21
Whenever I play these games, my average is around 70-80 WPM. I've found that it has just as much to do with reading/memorizing, as typing capabilities.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
RE: How fast can you type? 10-20-2021, 12:28 PM
#22
Today I hit 111, so that's something I suppose.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 394
Threads: 45
RE: How fast can you type? 10-20-2021, 01:52 PM
#23
144!
all natural, just from typing excessively my entire life
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
RE: How fast can you type? 10-28-2021, 11:21 AM
#25
My personal record was 100 words per minute.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
RE: How fast can you type? 11-01-2021, 12:01 PM
#26
I think I can type like 100 WPM.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 151
Threads: 29
RE: How fast can you type? 11-02-2021, 03:17 PM
#28
Laptop: 80 WPM
Computer (Main): 90 WPM
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 3
RE: How fast can you type? 11-03-2021, 01:16 AM
#29
Here's my second try: [imgur]/eubh0aJ.png with score of 80.
I can prob do a little faster but normally I type slower anyway haha
•