Five Years of Service
Posts: 394
Threads: 45
Reputation? 10-12-2021, 11:33 PM
#1
Just noticed the Reputation number, what does it mean and how would you get it?
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,136
Threads: 2,064
RE: Reputation? 10-13-2021, 12:44 AM
#2
You can leave reputation for people, based on your assessment of their contributions to the board. Whether that's positive or negative is up to you.
The following 1 user Likes Oni's post:1 user Likes Oni's post
• Spooky
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 3,093
Threads: 132
RE: Reputation? 10-13-2021, 03:13 AM
#3
Reputation isn't necessary, but it's good to have on a forum. Any member can leave you a positive or negative reputation on a user's profile, and that will affect their overall score.
Upgrades can also give you a boost in how much rep you can give to a user. For instance, I'm a Diamond member, so I can leave either a +7 or a -7 score.
Make high-quality posts, be a nice person, get higher rep.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Reputation? 10-13-2021, 06:53 AM
#4
It can be useful for the marketplace, but I think it's mostly a "fun" part of SL.
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Reputation? 10-13-2021, 07:38 AM
#5
Further to the above posts, to give reputation, visit the member's profile and click "Rate".
Make your selection via the drop-down menu, add your comment and hit "Add Rating" thereafter.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 394
Threads: 45
RE: Reputation? 10-13-2021, 01:35 PM
#6
I see, thank you very much guys!
To be clear, I can also leave other people rep correct?
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 1,178
Threads: 144
RE: Reputation? 10-14-2021, 07:44 AM
#7
(10-13-2021, 01:35 PM)vrag Wrote: I see, thank you very much guys!
To be clear, I can also leave other people rep correct?
Yes, thats right.
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 394
Threads: 45
RE: Reputation? 10-14-2021, 01:28 PM
#9
Ok great, thanks!
Time to rep
•