Login Register






Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. filter_list
Author
Message
Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. #1
Hello fellow members of UziGaming, my name is Blur! I am an avid gamer and a amateur graphics designer. I plan to stay active here for as long as possible.

Well, see ya 'round!

-Blur


RE: Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. #2
Welcome to UG! Stay active and HQ!
[Image: tXFVK.png]


RE: Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. #3
Don't worry. I will. See you 'round, CRATE!


RE: Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. #4
Whats good man. Stay active and Enjoy!
[Image: 2Ag85.gif]


RE: Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. #5
Nothing much, bro! By the way, it's Simple from FK. Tongue


RE: Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. #6
Welcome to UG, feel free to PM me if you have a question regarding graphics.
[Image: U2JKI5T.png]


RE: Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. #7
Alright, man! I will be sure to do that.


RE: Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. #8
Welcome Blur. Nice to see the original members are coming back!
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.


RE: Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. #9
Wellcome blur , Stay HQ & active


RE: Hello, UziGaming! I'm Blur. #10
(11-10-2012, 09:39 PM)Blur Wrote: Don't worry. I will. See you 'round, CRATE!

alright you too bro Biggrin
[Image: tXFVK.png]