Login Register






d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb filter_list
Author
Message
RE: d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb #21
(09-25-2021, 02:04 AM)Lilin Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 01:50 AM)Oni Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 01:16 AM)Lilin Wrote: I did not read this post, but would like ask, what is the point of this?

Do you feel any better Oni?

Just silly quotes from our friend @d4ggm4sk.

I see.
Not my type of fun I guess.

Hi @d4ggm4sk !
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb #22
Very late but What is this 🤣
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply

RE: d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb #23
(09-25-2021, 12:30 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Very late but What is this 🤣
If I were to explain, It'd be longer than the Declaration of Independence.

Checkout his posts, and you'll see how they relate to this thread.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb #24
(09-25-2021, 08:52 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 02:04 AM)Lilin Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 01:50 AM)Oni Wrote: Just silly quotes from our friend @d4ggm4sk.

I see.
Not my type of fun I guess.

Hi @d4ggm4sk !

Ma'am/Sir I do not need to the forum pet to be a good lap kitty to Oni and ping my alerts, thank you very much love.

Very simple to ban and move on and seems a bit immature for an Admin of such a good forum to do so.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021, 01:16 PM by Lilin.)

Reply

RE: d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb #25
(09-25-2021, 01:15 PM)Lilin Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 08:52 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 02:04 AM)Lilin Wrote: I see.
Not my type of fun I guess.

Hi @d4ggm4sk !

Ma'am/Sir I do not need to the forum pet to be a good lap kitty to Oni and ping my alerts, thank you very much love.

Very simple to ban and move on and seems a bit immature for an Admin of such a good forum to do so.

Act stupid, get called stupid. And its not like everything he said isnt publicly viewable in those threads anyway.

Reply

RE: d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb #26
Sheesh. A stewpid guy got yall talking about him even after getting banned.

[+] 1 user Likes Haroldinho's post
Reply

RE: d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb #27
(09-25-2021, 07:47 PM)Haroldinho Wrote: Sheesh. A stewpid guy got yall talking about him even after getting banned.

As Oni said, either the dumbest person we've ever had or the most elaborate troll. For better or worse, someone like that gets talked about/made fun of.

Reply

RE: d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb #28
(09-25-2021, 07:47 PM)Haroldinho Wrote: Sheesh. A stewpid guy got yall talking about him even after getting banned.

Exactly, you get it.
He wins at the end of the day lmao

I'd rep you if I wasn't at my limit
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021, 08:16 PM by Lilin.)

Reply

RE: d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb #29
(09-25-2021, 07:55 PM)Lilin Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 07:47 PM)Haroldinho Wrote: Sheesh. A stewpid guy got yall talking about him even after getting banned.

Exactly, you get it.
He wins at the end of the day lmao

I'd rep you if I wasn't at my limit

It's a collection of silly quotes from a crackhead. You're overanalyzing.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: d4ggm4sk's Hall of Dumb #30
(09-25-2021, 08:53 PM)Oni Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 07:55 PM)Lilin Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 07:47 PM)Haroldinho Wrote: Sheesh. A stewpid guy got yall talking about him even after getting banned.

Exactly, you get it.
He wins at the end of the day lmao

I'd rep you if I wasn't at my limit

It's a collection of silly quotes from a crackhead. You're overanalyzing.

I disagree.

Reply