Login Register






BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME filter_list
Author
Message
BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME #1
berserk is the best for me because i can relate to the main character that continues to live despite the hardships in life

[+] 1 user Likes HosePredo's post
Reply

RE: BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME #2
Berserk is a phenomenal read indeed.

Reply

RE: BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME #3
Definitely agree, Berserk is one of my top mangas, I was really sad to hear the author's passing this year.

Reply

RE: BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME #4
Yes sir. Very correct analysis, I agree completely.

Anyone who says otherwise is wrong and a loser.

Reply

RE: BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME #5
one of the best animes of all time

Reply

RE: BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME #6
I didn't like Berserk. The drawings are great, of course, I don't argue. But the plot's kind of dumb. Don't throw stones at me.

Reply

RE: BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME #7
(10-13-2021, 03:17 PM)Olenka01 Wrote: I didn't like Berserk. The drawings are great, of course, I don't argue. But the plot's kind of dumb. Don't throw stones at me.
Why do you find the plot kind of dumb?

Reply

RE: BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME #8
RIP Kentaro Miura. Manga won't be the same.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME #9
(10-13-2021, 07:32 PM)Oni Wrote: RIP Kentaro Miura. Manga won't be the same.
Kentaro Miura inspired many. Berserk is a masterpiece and will perpetuate to inspire.

Reply

RE: BERSERK IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME #10
Bersek is considered to be one of the best manga series out there, but there are a select few titles that blow it out of the water

Reply