Seven Years of Service
Posts: 1,178
Threads: 144
Option to re-arrange Awards? 09-20-2021, 01:26 AM
#1
After racking up a few awards, I noticed some were out of order and looked a bit odd. Once I get around to putting in my own Custom Award, I would definitely want to display it in a fashion that is noticed easier.
Would it be possible to add the option of re-arranging awards? Even if it has a fee of NSP.
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 1,178
Threads: 144
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? 09-24-2021, 05:58 AM
#3
(09-20-2021, 05:08 AM)mothered Wrote: Quote:Once I get around to putting in my own Custom Award, I would definitely want to display it in a fashion that is noticed easier.
Custom awards are displayed under the regular awards on your profile, or are you referring to something more conspicuous?
I'm using custom awards as an example to be re-arranged in a specific order.
For example, if I wanted to stack all of my donation awards in the center column, or in a different way. It would be nice to have the option to do so.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2021, 05:59 AM by Spooky.)
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? 09-24-2021, 06:43 AM
#5
Will consider. At the moment they're displayed in the order given. Would also be easier to change it to be in the order of the awards page.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 54
Threads: 10
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? 09-25-2021, 12:48 AM
#6
Good idea.
I will also drop a suggestion of being able to hide awards, I'd like that very much.
It ruins the profile aesthetic as of now.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 3,093
Threads: 132
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? 09-25-2021, 01:56 AM
#7
This would definitely be a nice addition. Being able to re-arrange our awards, or even hide them would make profile customization much better.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? 09-25-2021, 09:07 AM
#8
I know this will need some fiddly changes behind the scenes, especially to be able to custom order the awards, but I do really like this idea. I'm a fan of most things relating to aesthetics/profiles that let the user customize them.
•