Login Register




Poll: What is your Sexuality?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Straight
55.56%
10 55.56%
Gay
0%
0 0%
Bisexual
33.33%
6 33.33%
Asexual
11.11%
2 11.11%
Other (Reply below)
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



What is Your Sexuality? filter_list
Author
Message
What is Your Sexuality? #1
Me personally, I'm a bisexual, and I have been in relationships with the same sex before.
No homo tho.
The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Reply

RE: What is Your Sexuality? #2
[Image: GKOZ2M3.png]

Me? Super straight.

Reply

RE: What is Your Sexuality? #3
Straight on a gay anime forum.
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker

Reply

RE: What is Your Sexuality? #4
Not into dudes. You do you.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: What is Your Sexuality? #5
Bisexual most days. Asexual others.
Sometimes the thought of other people is disgusting.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: What is Your Sexuality? #6
(09-16-2021, 10:01 PM)Drako Wrote: Me? Super straight.
Ditto.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What is Your Sexuality? #7
There is no gender I am particularly interested in but if I had to choose, the female body is more aesthetic. except that ded fish smell

[+] 1 user Likes Monolith's post
Reply

RE: What is Your Sexuality? #8
Straight as an arrow.To me its gross the men in men and girl on girl.Thats just me.
I have gay friends but none of us wear our
sexuality as a tag.

Reply

RE: What is Your Sexuality? #9
I am heterosexual (straight).

Reply

RE: What is Your Sexuality? #10
I love cute females, I love cute males, I love cute non-binaries.

I do not enjoy the majority of males though, very mean.
I also do not enjoy the majority of females, whores.

edit: I am bi-sexual
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021, 06:23 PM by Lilin.)

Reply