Six Years of Service
Posts: 275
Threads: 35
RE: Amazon's Lord of the Rings First Look 08-03-2021, 08:10 PM
#2
Not going to lie... I did get a little hard reading the announcement
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 186
Threads: 10
RE: Amazon's Lord of the Rings First Look 08-17-2021, 06:04 PM
#4
Nice! Looking very good!!
Like roses, we blossom, then die.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Amazon's Lord of the Rings First Look 08-17-2021, 07:27 PM
#5
This looks stunning wow. I really need to rewatch the LOTR films. I missed out as a kid, and binge watched them over a weekend a couple years ago. So, naturally, all of the scenes have blurred together in my head and I don't fully recall what happens. Inb4 watch-party announced.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 214
Threads: 23
RE: Amazon's Lord of the Rings First Look 08-21-2021, 02:38 PM
#6
I wonder if the blue wizards will make an appearance within the series. There is quite a bit of contradiction on them
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 53
Threads: 1
RE: Amazon's Lord of the Rings First Look 09-12-2021, 09:46 PM
#7
it looks amazing I hope it will become one of the best
•