Login Register






WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? filter_list
Author
Message
WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? #1
I do enjoy playing some games

Reply

RE: WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? #2
Relax, spend time with family, play games, go to the movies, go to a pub or nightclub, adventure out...My weekends are always different.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2021, 07:58 PM by Accident Man.)

Reply

RE: WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? #3
I like to watch movies and go for a drive if possible. I try out new food recipes as well.

Reply

RE: WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? #4
Every day Is the same.

It's been the case for 30+ years of active computing.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? #5
I try to do some hobbies in the weekends like photography. Also often just relaxing and spending time with family or friends.

Reply

RE: WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? #6
Games and art mostly. More recently, I've been packing some belongings to put in my storage to free up a spare room. Always busy!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? #7
(08-21-2021, 05:32 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Games and art mostly. More recently, I've been packing some belongings to put in my storage to free up a spare room. Always busy!
What kind of art do you do?

Reply

RE: WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? #8
(08-21-2021, 05:46 PM)Party Pete Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 05:32 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Games and art mostly. More recently, I've been packing some belongings to put in my storage to free up a spare room. Always busy!
What kind of art do you do?

Total mixture. I've been doing some graphite drawings for commissions. I also do some acrylic paintings or digital artwork.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? #9
(08-21-2021, 07:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I've been doing some graphite drawings for commissions. I also do some acrylic paintings or digital artwork.
I'd love to see some of your designs.

I remember you posted a handful or so a few years ago, and they were awesome.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS? #10
(08-22-2021, 03:32 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 07:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I've been doing some graphite drawings for commissions. I also do some acrylic paintings or digital artwork.
I'd love to see some of your designs.

I remember you posted a handful or so a few years ago, and they were awesome.

Thank you! I tend to avoid sharing much artwork as any online postings for commissions etc are posted in my own name. If I make anything for SLs eyes only, I'll share it here Smile
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply