Login Register






Otaku Amazon to Stream Final Evangelion Film filter_list
Author
Message
Amazon to Stream Final Evangelion Film #1
Amazon will be streaming the final Evangelion film worlwide in August. Will likely catch this.

Quote:Amazon Prime Video announced on Thursday that it will exclusively stream Evangelion: 3.0+1.01: Thrice Upon A Time (Shin Evangelion Gekijō-ban :||), the new version of the "final" Evangelion film, worldwide (except Japan) on August 13. The company streamed a trailer:



Evangelion: 3.0+1.01 is the new version of Evangelion: 3.0+1.0: Thrice Upon A Time, and it began playing in Japan on June 12 for the film's "last run." The new version contains "minor revisions" to some animation sequences, but does not change the film's story.

Read More: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...13/.174666
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post
Reply

RE: Amazon to Stream Final Evangelion Film #2
I really want to see this. Although, I need to finish watching what's already been released. I've really enjoyed what I watched so far.

I wonder how they're covering it in Japan, if this says everywhere worldwide EXCEPT Japan.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Amazon to Stream Final Evangelion Film #3
Not Fair Leaving Japan out when releasing throughout the world. Sad

[+] 1 user Likes Maality's post
Reply

RE: Amazon to Stream Final Evangelion Film #4
(07-03-2021, 08:32 PM)Maality Wrote: Not Fair Leaving Japan out when releasing throughout the world. Sad

Japan has had the film out in theatres for months now. I think it opened there in March. I think this stream is for the people who couldn't exactly go to the cinema in Japan.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Amazon to Stream Final Evangelion Film #5
Wow, thank you Amazon was waiting to watch this movie. Happy to hear this.

Reply