Five Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 0
RE: who is your role model? 06-23-2021, 11:33 AM
#21
My mother is my role model.
She is confident bold beautiful intelligent and definitely a strong women.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 43
Threads: 0
RE: who is your role model? 06-24-2021, 06:21 AM
#22
Mother Theresa was always a source of inspiration for me for many years now. I was always in awe by her selfless service to the humanity. When there is a general deterioration in human values, work done by people like mother does inspire and motivate you to do good.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
RE: who is your role model? 06-24-2021, 07:27 AM
#23
My father is my hero. He is my role model.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 11
Threads: 3
RE: who is your role model? 06-24-2021, 06:55 PM
#25
My mother is my role model. I try to emulate her in all aspects.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
RE: who is your role model? 06-25-2021, 08:17 PM
#26
My big brother is the most influential person in my life
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 17
Threads: 1
RE: who is your role model? 06-25-2021, 08:47 PM
#27
I love to be myself.
I admire and I get inspired as well, but don't have anyone as role model.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 31
Threads: 0
RE: who is your role model? 06-28-2021, 11:31 AM
#28
My role model is Steve Jobs. His vision was fabulous. I like his saying " Your life is limited, so don't waste your time living somebody else's life".
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 36
Threads: 0
RE: who is your role model? 06-30-2021, 06:44 AM
#29
My elder sister is my role model. She is very caring and she is always there for me when i need her.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
RE: who is your role model? 06-30-2021, 07:05 PM
#30
My role model and the one whom I respect the most is most certainly Martin Luther King. His contributions to civil rights movements has paved way for the comfort we live in today. " I have a dream" speech still gives me goosebumps.
•