Five Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
RE: favorite food 06-19-2021, 08:07 PM
#11
I love chicken tandoori with garlic butter rice.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 17
Threads: 1
RE: favorite food 06-21-2021, 08:01 PM
#15
My recent favourite is American chopseuy which I tried at home and it came out so well🤩
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
RE: favorite food 06-21-2021, 08:39 PM
#16
napolitana pizza (with fire wood)
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 1
RE: favorite food 06-22-2021, 06:50 AM
#17
My favorite is filet mignon ....a simple dish but tastes super good.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 13
Threads: 0
RE: favorite food 06-22-2021, 07:01 AM
#18
I loved Quzi, it's an Arab food.
It was pretty good.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
RE: favorite food 06-25-2021, 04:41 PM
#19
human souls ain't too bad...neither is spaghetti, and i also like cereals like muesli or corn flakes, which could be considered "favourite" by criteria I eat those the most and still like them a lot ;P
All hail almighty jan6!
;P
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 43
Threads: 0
RE: favorite food 06-26-2021, 07:26 AM
#20
I have sweet tooth and I love everything and anything that is sweet. It has been my weakness all through my life. The increased calories do show on my body though, but I don't mind.
•